Contemporary Lynx is an arts organisation and print magazine launched in January 2013 by art historians Dobromiła Błaszczyk and Sylwia Krasoń. Contemporary Lynx was created to encourage an appreciation and understanding of Polish contemporary art by a wide audience. Our goal is to raise awareness of Polish artists’ contribution to the international art scene. In our art magazine and on the website we publish first-hand information about interesting and prestigious art events from around the world. Contemporary Lynx is a springboard for further activities happening beyond the Internet – curatorial projects, art exhibitions, international cultural exchange, research and cross-media art events.
- constantly on the lookout for new and emerging artists
- to have a sharp eye for talent
- to hunt for news on the Polish conceptual art scene with precision and keen eye for detail
- to shed light on the best Polish contemporary art taking place abroad
- to be the first to share information on this exciting and vibrant art scene