OPEN CALL FOR ART WRITERS
LYNX OPEN CALL FOR ART WRITERS
Dear Art Writers! We would like to say a big thanks to everyone for participating! It has been a great pleasure receiving your articles!
We have chosen three articles to be published in the next issue 1(11)2019 that will be released in April 2019.
- Oliver Gudgeon – ‘The architecture of listening. Sound installation beyond heterotopia’
- Aleksandra Mainka-Pawłowska – ‘The future is haptic. Where art meets technology – mid-air haptics as a further step to deepen the viewer’s experience.’
- Kamil Pierwszy – ‘DAWNING – The Aythological Fairy Tail’
The Lynx Open Call aims to promote independent art writes and to give them space in our biannual print magazine to present their writing to a wide, international audience.
Contact: [email protected]
Open Call Rules below
PAST OPEN CALL
We would like to say a big thanks to everyone for participating! It has been a great pleasure receiving your articles! We have chosen two articles to be published in the next issue 2(10)2018 that will be released in October 2018.
- Natalia Dorocka – “Replacement of a man in dance and performance practice. We should not be afraid of robots, but avatars may be the future of dance and performance. At least to some extent.”;
- Sonia Milewska – “Senster – lost and found. Restoration of pioneering new media artwork”.
We would like to say a big thanks to everyone for participating! It has been a great pleasure receiving your portfolios. They were all amazing! And now we would like to congratulate to 12 shortlisted artists whose portfolios will be published on our online magazine, in the monthly newsletter and via social media.
The Winners are: Bartosz Czarnecki, Norbert Delman, Ewa Doroszenko, Wiktor Dyndo, Marta Krześlak, Mikołaj Małek, Gabriel Orłowski, Anna Perach, Anna Raczyńska, Michał Sroka, Karolina Wojciechowska, Bartosz Zaskórski.