Contemporary Lynx is looking for an Assistant/ Intern based in Warsaw
In this role, you will support senior editorial staff in some aspects of the administration and producing a new issue of Contemporary Lynx Magazine. You will need an excellent time management skills and be able to communicate and write emails in English.
- Supporting editorial staff in some activities leading to the publication.
- Liaising with magazine’s contributors.
- Obtaining rights to use materials for the publications.
- Envelop stuffing, managing subscriptions and sales in Poland and other routine administrative tasks.
We are offering:
- Four months of paid Internship.
- Flexible hours (part – time position /around 16 hours)
- Mentoring and work close to the senior editorial staff
- First experience in the international friendly team.
Send us CV and a short covering letter explaining relevant skills and experience. We expect you will start immediately.
Contact: [email protected]