Sadza Soap Hair Shampoo
Sadza Soap Hair Shampoo is a detox for your hair and head skin. Coal-black liquid provides strong yet delicate purifying remedial treatment (another intriguing paradox enchanted in Sadza Soap products).
Unique combination of activated charcoal with aloe vera and gentle organic cleansing substances relentlessly purifies, and also nourishes and moisturizes. Coal shampoo of Sadza Soap family is a deep, natural detox for the hair, as well as a delicate peeling for the head skin (thanks to its content of coal powder).
Sadza Soap Hair Shampoo brings tradition and innovation together, breaking the stereotypes
(it’s the cleaning coal). Simple in its composition, far from being banal, especially healthy cosmetic.
– Scentless and remarkably gentle, while purifying perfectly. This shampoo is my hit, my soul. (www.napieknewlosy.pl)
capacity: 250 ml
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Activated Charcoal
- all hair types
- especially recommended for everyday care of greasy hair
- indispensable as a part of Dark Detox remedial treatment (deep cleansing of head skin and hair – apply 1-2 times per week)
- entirely natural composition makes it well recommended for: allergy sufferers (including celiac disease sufferers and lactose intolerant), vegans, as well as for children’s gentle skin.
- deeply purifies
- acts as anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agent
- doesn’t make the hair heavy
- brings back the youth of head skin (contained activated charcoal has anti-aging qualities)
- boosts hair growth (coal powder contained within the product makes a gentle peeling for the head skin, induces microcirculation, improving hair density and length)
- deep Dark Detox (deeply puryfies the skin without disturbing its protective lipid layer)