Contemporary Lynx is looking for a full-time Assistant based in Warsaw
We are looking for a full-time Assistant based in Warsaw. In this role, you will support senior editorial staff in some aspects of the administration and producing a new issue of Contemporary Lynx Magazine as well as supporting an online magazine.
- Proven time management skills;
- An excellent verbal and written English;
- Writing skills;
- An eye for detail;
- The ability to stay calm under pressure;
- An interest in contemporary visual culture;
… we are waiting for you.
- Supporting editorial staff in publishing process;
- Liaising with magazine’s contributors;
- Writing, editing articles in Polish language;
- Obtaining rights to use materials for the publications;
- Social media coordination (Fb, TT, Instagram). Monitoring, writing content, promoting posts, planning in advance Fb posts;
- Managing subscriptions and sales in Poland;
- Administrative tasks such post office, envelop stuffing;
We are offering:
- Paid full-time position;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mentoring and work close to the senior editorial staff;
- Experience in the international friendly team;
- Developing new skills and knowledge about the art world, and publishing industry.
Send us CV and a short covering letter explaining relevant skills and experience. We expect you will start immediately.
Deadline: April 15th, 2019
Contact: [email protected]