Remote English proofreader — internship / Contemporary Lynx Team
Are you determined to try your skills at proofreading English texts?
Contemporary Lynx offers an internship as the Proofreader of our articles on arts and culture written by the international team of contributors for Contemporary Lynx Weekly Online.
Our requirements are the following:
- Advanced English writing skills or English as a native language
- A degree in Linguistics / Translation / or any other degree if your English is your mother tongue.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read texts with understanding.
- Good knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- The ability to arrange text paragraphs in a logical order.
- Ability to work to deadlines
What we offer:
- Your first working experience in the international team of an award-winning art magazine.
- Work with a small but friendly team, and close to Editors-in-Chief.
- Remote work, fully-flexible working hours.
- Reference letter at the end of the internship.
Send us your CV and short cover letter: [email protected]