July 2 – March 31
Artists: Saelia Aparicio, Tereza Červeňová, Sadé Mica, Rebecca Moss, Cinzia Mutigli, Katarzyna Perlak, Shenece Oretha, Tako Taal, Nicolaas van de Lande, Angharad Williams
Established by Jerwood Arts in 2018, Survey II is the second edition of a group exhibition that presents new work from some of the most outstanding artists in the first stages of their careers in the UK, providing a distinctive snapshot of current artistic concerns and approaches.
Each artist has been nominated by a leading UK artist – including those that have received accolades such as the Turner Prize and represented a British nation at the Venice Biennale – to take part in the exhibition.
Exhibiting artists for Survey II are:
- Saelia Aparicio nominated by Jonathan Baldock
- Tereza Červeňová nominated by Joanna Pietrowska
- Sadé Mica nominated by Emily Speed and Jade Montserrat
- Rebecca Moss nominated by Wood and Harrison
- Cinzia Mutigli nominated by Sean Edwards
- Katarzyna Perlak nominated by Zadie Xa
- Shenece Oretha nominated by Zadie Xa
- Tako Taal nominated by Jamie Crewe
- Nicolaas van de Lande nominated by Tai Shani
- Angharad Williams nominated by Heather Phillipson
A major touring group exhibition presenting new commissions by early-career artists from across the UK, providing a distinctive snapshot of current artistic concerns and approaches.
Established in 2018, Survey builds on Jerwood Arts’ specialist knowledge and experience of working with early-career artists. It responds to a need for artists who are no longer the most recent graduates but still early in their careers, to benefit from a supported opportunity to make and show new work in a group exhibition format, including a diverse range of current practice.